Q + A tag!

2:00 PM

HELLO. HEY. HI. SUP.

SO, FRENS. A couple weeks ago (?) Gabriela tagged me for a Q + A, and today I'm so happy to be able to share my answers with you all! LET THE FESTIVITIES COMMENCE PEOPLE.

guidelines

  • Tag the blogger(s) who have nominated you.
  • Answer the questions you were given.
  • Nominate 10 bloggers.
  • Write out your 10 questions.
  • Let them know they’ve been tagged.
  • And, if you want, copy and paste the banner above into your post.

the questions

Tell us what book(s) you’re reading right now? (If you’re not reading any books right now, then tell us the latest book you’ve read.)

Right now, I’m reading Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris and plan to start A Flight of Arrows by Lori Benton later on today!

Why do you blog?

Word are a potent element of power. AND I LOVE POWER. SO THERE. You can read more of an answer here. :)

Do you write (not counting blogging)? If so, then what’s your favorite genre and point of view to write in?


YES I DO THE ODD ACT OF CREATING WORLDS AND TORTURING CHARACTERS CALLED WRITING. I find it easiest to write fantasy (BECAUSE DRAGONS) but I also enjoy writing historical fiction (BECAUSE uhhh… BUSTLES). I don’t have a chosen favorite POV, but now that I think of it, third person is where I generally gravitate towards. But I adore first person when I can do it right!


What’s your personality type? (If you don’t know, take test at: http://www.16personalities.com to find out.)

Personality type: “The Commander” (ENTJ-A)

The Commander? Extraverted? Judging? As I was looking through my results I just, “GREAT JEHOSAPHAT. IT’S SO TOTALLY MEH.”


What superpower would you rather have: teleportation or time travel?

Oh, shoot. Really?! I have to choose between these? That’s like, telling me to choose between ice-cream and chocolate… THERE WILL BE NO VICTOR.


By teleportation I wouldn’t need to learn to drive, wouldn’t need money for a plane ticket, and would be able to travel the whole world within a day. *gasp* I WOULDN’T HAVE TO WALK UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS. Let me take this moment to enjoy the bliss in this discovery. *takes a moment, smiling stupidly into space*


With time travel, I could see who I’m gonna marry (because that’s the most important one… *cringes*), I could sneakily sign my name on the Declaration of Independence, or be there to stop the creators of snuggies before they corrupted the World of Blankies. That, meh frens, would keep so many innocent humans from the perversion of the imposters.


If you had a choice to pick a language to be automatically fluent in, what language would you choose?


Probably Burmese, since I plan on being a missionary there. That would be incredibly useful and convenient!


If you could have any pet in the world (mythical included), what would it be?

DRAGONZZZ. ALWAYS. I mean, come on. They BREATH FIRE. And FLY. And BREAAAATH FIIIIIYAHHHH.

‘Nuff said, youngling.

What’s your favorite gif of all time?


Excuse me? There is no such that as a single favorite GIF. THAT WOULD BE A CRIME. That settled, allow me to show you a FEW of my favorites. #IDidn’tChooseTheRebelLifeItChoseMe #HashtagsAreStupidButIDidOneAnyway





GLADIATOR.gif


tumblr_mzt1fpd3Ra1rexoi3o2_250.gif
and another Edna Mode because she's my role-model.


If you could pick a country (on Earth) to spend a month in, what country would you choose?


*groans* I'm limited to Earth, then. That makes me rather sad, but oh wells. If I could go anywhere for a month, I would probably choose New Zealand. *winks* You know why.


Which is the better movies series: The Hobbit or The Lord of the Rings? If you haven’t seen both (which you should have, because everyone needs to see these), than just tell us your favorite movie.


Unfortunately, I am a part of the sad minority that hasn't seen the Lord of the Rings (no worries, I plan on fixing that soon...). BELIEVE ME. As for a favorite movie, you can't be serious. YOU CAN'T BE A SANE HUMAN BEING WITH A HEART. One movie? Just one? Really now, who even just has one favorite? Not me. Or any right human. I'd list my favorites, but that'd be longer than Marissa Meyer's book Winter (which is 800+ pages, jsyk). Sooo, I'll just name a few:


Anne of Green Gables (and the Sequel)

Dragons 2 (because DRAGONZ)

Ender's Game

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey


The tagged:

YOU! And YOU! And YOOUUUU! I'm sorry, almost all the bloggers I know have already been tagged, so if you're reading this, and you have a blog, YOU ARE IT! :)


The questions:

  1. How old were you when you wrote your first story, and what was it about?
  2. If you could buy one book for free right now, which would it be?
  3. iPhone or Android?
  4. ICE-CREAM OR CAKE? I MUST KNOOOOOW!
  5. Do you consider yourself artistic? How so? (If not artistic, are you athletic? How?)
  6. If you could pick up any talent(musical, athletic, etc.) RIGHT NOT, what would it be?
  7. What are your thoughts on social media?
  8. What is the name of the first character you ever created? Tell me about him/her!
  9. What books are you just DYING for a movie adaption to be made after?
  10. Your house is on fire. What one item do you save?

AND THAT IS IT FOLKS.

Now I wanna hear your thoughts! Drop an answer to one of these questions in the comments below!




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. ACK! I love this post. You are too too too funny. We have two letters in common on personality types! I'm INFJ!

    Oh my goodness, you used one of my top favorite gifs! ARE YOU ENTERTAINED?

    I WANT TO GO TO NEW ZEALAND TOO!!!

    Yes, I'm evil. I asked you to pick one movie. Mwahahaha!!! You must see The Lord of the Rings, this is a tragedy that must be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I think so too! *laughs at myself for no apparent reason*

      OMW ikr? That gif is inexplicably satisfying.

      YEZZ, NEW ZEALAND *whoop whoop*

      How can you laugh at such a felony?! YOU MUST BE PUNISHED!... *thinks of a punishment* AHAH! I SHALL TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR BOOKS, AND YOU MUST FEED ON ASPARAGUS AND HERBAL ESSENCE(yes, the shampoo) ALONE. BUAUHAHAHAHA!

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha! Jazzy, after reading your posts, I am almost always rolling on the floor laughing! (or close!) I love your blog! XD Thanks for the laughs! You should post more often! Fun post! I loved your answers! :)I'm an ISFJ. I think that is mostly accurate, but I feel like I am more extraverted than that. ;) Awesome post girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! LOL xD

      Your comments are always very encouraging! Don't you just LOVE laughing over blogs?!It's the best feeling ever. I'm so happy I've contributed mirth into your day. :)

      I am planning more posts, but school has been CRAZY busy lately. Thank you though, I have been needing a push!

      Awesome!! Yea, I wasn't surprised when I came out an ENTJ. Those tests can be scary accurate sometimes!

      Delete
  3. You're welcome ;)

    http://theeliseemma.wixsite.com/nothingnear/single-post/2016/12/26/QA-Tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Elise! I LOVE your post, it was fantastic.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I love yours too!!!

      Delete
    3. I couldn't find your email... i added your button to my blog... i haven't published my most recent changes tho. I don't have a button, but I want to figure out how to make one.

      Delete
    4. ok I'm done now... the code is on my 'cool stuff' page... as well as your button... you can delete these comments lol...

      Delete

hai there, fran. be awesome. be nice. eat oreos.

Follow by Email

Press