the blue sky tag

12:26 PM


May is coming to a close and I'm just here like,

But I'll provide an update later. RIGHT NOW I have been chosen for the Blue Sky Tag by Hailey Hudson at Now All I Know is Grace! Thanks so much girl, I loved answering all the questions. :)) I'll talk more in my next post (if I finish it before I write something else, that is).



//Why did you start your blog?//
It originally wasn't my idea. I was a strange child of 11 when I started filling up numerous notebooks and binders with my scribbling, eventually moving onto the computer and creating 600+ documents *cough*. Then one day, while I was typing away on the computer, my mom randomly suggested that I start a blog and put my stories and thoughts on there for the world to see. So here I am! 

//If you could have dinner with any one person who’s alive right now, who would you choose?//
Oh boi... this is a hard question. Why is this so hard??? It shouldn't be hard. OH! No wait, I got something. It would probably be an author, but I can't just choose one... and because this is my post, I can decide if that's an appropriate answer, and it is. An author. 

//Favorite book of the Bible and why?//
Oh! This is tricky-tricky. But I love the Gospels, especially Matthew and John. I love watching Jesus' life and all that he did and for whom and how and why. It's very challenging to live like Him, but I find these books to be encouraging and very straightforward with instruction. It's so beautiful to imagine what it would have been like to be taught by Jesus in the flesh, to have Him there in your house, to be able to hug Him and laugh with Him and pray with Him. I mean, you can pray with Him now, but to be able to fellowship with Him in person... that must've been amazing! 

//Favorite music genre to listen to?//

TOO MANY. I THINK THIS IS A PROBLEM?!? Because like, I honestly love so many genres. Not just one. I got my playlist for praise+worship, then I got my opera/classical, then I got my punk-pop, but wait here's some chill acoustic sounds! And then the occasional country song. *cringe* I know. My taste is WIIIIIIIDE.

hey look it's my husband

//What is your earliest memory?//
Out of all my childhood friends and my siblings, I have the WORST memory. They remember things about my childhood that just leaves me befuddled. Like, Really? And they all just look at me like, are you serious? Deadly. I remember one time when I was probably 3 or 4. My mom had just gotten these big-girl cups with princesses on them, and the rule was, since their mouths were so wide and our hands were so tiny, we ALWAYS had to use both hands when drinking from them. Well. I was rebellious. And I knew that I could drink from the cups without using both hands... so... when Mom wasn't looking, I'd sit in the corner of the kitchen and drink with one hand. No regrets. 

I know. I live on the edge, friend. 

//What job would you be great at, and what job would you be horrible at?//
I think I'd be pretty good at teaching, actually. I love sharing about things I'm passionate about, and I love when other's enjoy learning the same knowledge. I'd have to  work on my patience, but I think it would be fun for the both of us because I can be really enthusiastic... if not to a slightly concerning extent.

A job I'd be horrible at? Oh definitely a fast-food restaurant or like a coffee shop. I wouldn't last a single hour. Or better said THE WHOLE BUILDING WOULD DISINTEGRATE AND ALL THE PATRONS WOULD BE LATTES BECAUSE I AM A MEGA-KLUTZ OKAY?!? I'm just not cut out to be a barista. I'd knock everything over, spill things on the ceiling, serve people the wrong orders... it would be a disaster. 
//Dream vacation spot?//
Away. I just want to go... away. Preferably by flight on a dragon though. But if I were to go anywhere, I would maybe choose Barcelona (because Ed Sheeran).

BARCELONA *dances*

//When writing, are you a plotter or a pantser? (fyi- plotters have a detailed outline beforehand, and pantsers [me] just make it up as they go along!)//
Uhm. I think I'd like to fancy myself a plotter, but in the end I'm truly a pantser. Like, I'll have the backbone, the point A and point C, and work with that to figure out point B. Wherever that may lead me! 
//What makes you angry?//
I hate it when people use my stuff, and don't bother to put it back. AgH. Or, when I'm trying to think and all I want is quiet, and someone keeps trying to talk to me. "Kindly shut up, sir." Or when people that don't know what they're doing try to correct me on whatever I'm doing. *rolls eyes* Or OR when people chew really loudly. Disgusting. 

//What accomplishments in your life are you most proud of?//
I can play the piano... like, without sounding like a cantaloupe with fingers. I guess that's an accomplishment? I haven't done too much that would be considered "life accomplishments." But I think it's cool, I learned how to read and I know how to ride horses and can do a pull-up. Fight me. 

//What has God been teaching you lately?//
I wrote a post on this several weeks ago (you can check it out here), and He's still working in my heart about my prayer life, because that plays a huge roll in your walk through the day. I get distracted with life and He has to draw my attention back to Him and I have to make sure my heart is aligned with His. I love this verse for that reason:

"One thing have I asked of the Lord,
that I will seek after,
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gave upon the beauty of the Lord
and to inquire in his temple."
-Psalm 27:4
11 questions:

  1. Who is your favorite song artist atm? 
  2. ICE-CREAM or FROZEN YOGURT?
  3. What is one word/phrase that is uniquely yours? (like I say "OMYGUAC") If this is not applicable, what is your favorite phrase to use as an exclamation?
  4. Are you a neat-freak or an artistically organized mess?
  5. How would you label your humor? (silly, blond, sarcastic, dry, savage, etc.)
  6. Who was your Bible hero when you were a kid? Has that changed? 
  7. Do you have a life-verse? 
  8. How would you change society for the better? 
  9. What is one memory that your heart clings to and no matter how old and worn it becomes, you still have the same feelings now as you did then?
  10. What is one of your weird obsessions?
  11. When did you just totally act upon impulse, regardless of consequences? 
the tagged:
Anyone who is/was 11
or has 11 books
or sneezed 11 times in a row in the last 11 years
And if none of these apply to you, just answer one of the questions in the comments below and that'll suffice.

the conclusion.
Thanks for reading, and thank you Hailey for tagging me once again! I hope you enjoyed this post, I'm currently working on a couple others, but adding school to that equation seems to have made the task a bunch of stars harder. Anyways, until next time! 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading this <3 awesome tag!! love your answers!

    Ellie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whale thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed reading :))

      Delete
  2. YAY, such a fun tag! I especially love your earliest memory and that you can do a pull-up. Too cool. =)

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS :) Yea, it was either that memory, or another one which was equally as funny lol. Thank ya girl!

      Delete
  3. I'm 12 and I have sneezed 11 times in a row (Terrible, terrible time)
    So I guess I can do it :)
    TargetGirl tragetgirlonline.blogspot.com
    PS I can not believe I never got around to reading your blog, It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOODNESS! Dude are you serious? that's awful, my heart cries for you.
      totally xD
      And aww thanks fam, I love your blog too!

      Delete
  4. Love this post, some of your answered genuinely made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Awesome! You don't know how happy that makes me:))

      Delete
  5. Hey those things are pretty good accomplishments. Nobody said you have to save the world for it to be considered an accomplishment. ;) I think doing a pull-up is pretty impressive. My arms are too little to do one. :D
    I thought I'd let you know I nominated you for an award.
    https://invisibleworldd.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/starlight-blogger-award/
    Lovely post. It was a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank Megan! I feel like what i've done in life is so small, and petty... but i suppose you're right:))

    Wow, thank you for the nomination! I'll get right to it!

    ReplyDelete

hai there, fran. be awesome. be nice. eat oreos.

Follow by Email